Friday, February 27, 2009

A SONG FOR MAMA

hhehehe...
korang sume terpaksa la bersabar ye...
ari ni birthday my mum..
so sume entry adalah berkaitan mama ye...
sila la layan...
mekacehhh



A Song For Mama - Boys II Man

[Verse 1: (part 1)]
You taught me everything
And everything you've given me
I always keep it inside
You're the driving force in my life, yeah

There isn't anything
Or anyone that I can be
And it just wouldn't feel right
If I didn't have you by my side

[verse 1: (part 2)]
You were there for me to love and care for me when skies were grey
Whenever I was down you were always there to comfort me
And no one else can be what you have been to me
You will always be, you always will be the girl
In my life for all times

[Chorus:]
Mama, mama you know I love you (I love you)
Oh you know I love you
Mama, mama you're the queen of my heart
Your love is like tears from the stars (yes it is)
Mama, I just want you to know
Lovin' you is like food to my soul
Yes it is
yes it is
ooooo

[Verse 2: (part 1)]
You're always down for me
Have always been around for me, even when I was bad
You showed me right from my wrong
Yes you did

And you took up for me
When everyone was downin' me
You always did understand
You gave me strength to go on

[verse 2: (part 2)]
There were so many times looking back when I was so afraid
And then you come to me and say to me I can face anything
And no one else can do what you have done for me
You'll always be
You will always be the girl in my life

[Chorus]
(oooo, oohh) Mama, mama you know I love you
(you know I love you, you know I love you mama)
Oh you know I love you
Mama (oooo) mama you're the queen of my heart, (you are)
Your love is like tears from the stars (Your love is like tears from the stars)
Mama, I just want you to know (Mama, I just want you to know)
Lovin' you is like food to my soul

[Verse 3]
Never gonna go a day without you
Fills me up just thinking about you
I'll never go a day without my mama

[Chorus]
Mama, mama you know I love you (mama you know I love you)
Oh you know I love you
Mama, mama you're the queen of my heart
(the queen of, the queen of my heart)
Your love is like tears from the stars
(See your love, your love is like tears from the stars)
Mama (mama whoa) I just want you to know (mama, mama, mama)
Lovin' you is like food to my soul
Lovin' you is like food to my soul
Bum, bum, bum, oooooooooooooo bum, bum, bum
Yeah, you are the food to my soul
Yes you are

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates